Decorative Concrete: The Jobsite Supply Stamped Concrete Program
Stamped concrete is a process that resembles natural building products with great detail. Stamped concrete can be designed with flagstone, slate, stone, brick, tile, or wood patterns and textures. With all of the textures and colors available, there are countless architectural design options for driveways, entries, pool decks, patios, walks, or anywhere concrete is poured. There is a significant cost savings for stamped concrete versus using natural building products. In addition, the durability and the architectural beauty have lead to an overwhelming increase in demand for stamped concrete projects.
As Indiana's leader in stamped concrete, Jobsite Supply brings the best products and innovation in the decorative concrete industry to our customers. We have all of your stamped concrete resources including training, tools, supplies, and technical support under one roof. We want to be your partner on your next stamped concrete project.
Before You Begin
All Brickform and Proline stamp tools are available to purchase. When purchasing a set of stamped concrete tools, there are a few things to consider.
- You can purchase any number of stamped concrete tools you want, however, we recommend you get enough stamps to make a 'bridge' across the slab plus one more to start the next row. For example if your concrete stamps are 2' wide and your slab is 15' wide, you should use 9 stamps (8 to go across and 1 to start the next row).
- In addition to the rigid concrete stamp, each pattern requires at least one 'floppy', which is the same size and pattern as the rigid, but thinner and without handles. The 'floppy' stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to the house, tight spaces, etc.).
- You will also need at least one touch up skin per stamp pattern. A touch up skin has the same texture and is pliable like a 'floppy', but does not have grout lines. This is used for adding texture up against forms or adding texture to spots that did not get a good imprint from the stamp mats.
- Each stamp pattern that has grout joints requires a matching joint touch up wheel. When concrete squeezes up at the joint where the two stamps interlock, you use the touch up wheel to fix this while the concrete is still workable.
- A stamped concrete pounder or tamper is needed to imprint the stamps into the concrete. Always use a high quality shock absorbing pounder when stamping concrete. It will save a lot of strain on your back after a day of stamping. Also, never use a dirt tamper to imprint your stamp patterns. The edges can damage your concrete stamps and also leave 'birdbaths' in the concrete.
We have the most popular patterns available for rental. Jobsite Supply cares about the quality of your stamped concrete project, so we made sure to include everything you need to do a good job. All of our stamp rentals include 6-9 stamps, floppy, pounder, touch up skin, and a touch up wheel. The rental rate is $200 for three days plus tax and a damage waiver. Stamp rentals are on a first come, first served reservation system.
Patterns Available For Rental (3.8MB, PDF)
Top of Page
- Color Hardener
Brickform Color Hardener™ is a surface applied, dry-shake color and surface hardener designed to work with texturing tools to produce clear, sharp impressions. A color hardener is best when using multiple colors or to color gray concrete (or surface color material).
- Antique Release
Brickform Antique Release™ is a powder colored bond-breaker designed to prevent concrete texturing tools from sticking while adding color, shading and highlights. It is designed to aid in texturing applications and stand up to the effects of sunlight. Also can be used as a clear release for certain appearances.
- Liquid Release
Brickform Liquid Release™ is a colorless bond-breaker designed to decrease the friction between texture mats and the concrete. The liquid release forms a lubricating barrier that prolongs the life of the concrete texturing tools. It should be used in the texturing process of both colored and uncolored concrete. It is also used as an alternative to powdered release agents that may not be desired in certain circumstances, such as interior projects. Brickform Liquid Release™ may be used with many other architectural concrete texturing systems.
- Texture Skins
As a discerning property owner or discriminating architect you'll appreciate the industry's most natural life-like results from our Seamless Texture Skins. To faithfully reproduce these natural details, all our mats and skins are mastered from real stone. Because of this and our pioneering innovations, such as feathered edges and extra-long skins for texturing walled edges, you can be sure every detail of the job will look like the real thing.
As a contractor you'll appreciate how light and easy our texture skins are to use. Plus, our skins are manufactured with tear-proof handles included and are formulated with the perfect mix of stiffness and durability. With skin sizes up to 25 square feet and extra-long wall perimeter texture tools, you'll be more productive making the job go faster and easier.
Texture Strips are also available for concrete joints.
- Border Stamps
Proline proudly introduces a modern day update on ancient Green and Roman border art. For the first time, walkways, floors and decks can have decorative edges, framed artwork and running borders with a truly elegant look. Our new decorative Border Art Tools create stunningly realistic carved design, both modern and ancient in style. This is that extra finishing touch that makes a decorative concrete installation truly unique and one-of-a-kind.
The Border Art stamp is easily applied and gives consistently clean and clear results. Designed to be used in decorative borders, the Border Art stamp is laid first, then covered with the desired texture skin. The stamps are flexible enough to allow installations to follow free-form contours as well as straight-line borders. But best of all, the results are incredibly beautiful.
Top of Page
Concrete Stamping Tools
- S-Curve Chisel
Proline chisels save you time and effort! Only Proline chisels have a matching edge applied to the side of the tool. Why? So you can easily finish a joint or work in a tight area with the same chisel and edge style. No additional tools needed!
Produce great results with our solid and perfectly weighted tamper. It lands flat without cutting into the mat or the concrete. Made of top quality materials to extend the life of the tamper, the base, handle and pin are all top quality materials. The flexible coupling at the base absorbs shock and the handle is made of a lightweight composite material. The tamper design is easy to breakdown and transport! Our tampers are built to last and make your job easier and faster.
- Billy Banger
The Billy Banger is a small, lightweight concrete tool that can be used in tight areas. The "Hand-Saving" design can be used vertically and horizontally.
- Texture Strip
When you use seamless textured skins, place the Joint Texturing Strip into the control joint first. Then stamp over the texture skin and Joint Texturing Strip. The result will be control joints that are textured all in one easy step. This produces a very realistic look of cut stone blocks.
Top of Page