The Jobsite Supply Community Fund (JSCF) has been established to better execute our commitment to community by providing a platform that serves our employees, customers, vendors and the many nonprofit organizations we are thankful to be able to support from Jobsite Supply every year.
The Jobsite Supply Community Fund provides our dedicated family of employees, customers and vendors with opportunities to support many worthwhile causes. The JSCF actively promotes volunteer opportunities, fundraising activities and public awareness campaigns for qualified 501c3 nonprofit organizations that align with our family philosophy on giving.
Jobsite Supply was established in Indianapolis in 1986. Since its inception, we have recognized that our commitment to community goes hand-in-hand with our commitment to excellence in customer service, relationship building, and community citizenship. This philosophy has served us well for more than a decade but as times have changed and our community is faced with more struggles and opportunities we have recognized the need to increase our presence in the community.
To better execute our commitment to community, the Jobsite Supply Community Fund has established guidelines of giving that express our passions in giving as a business, as a family, and as a member of the central Indiana community.
Requests should be limited to organizations or projects that:
- Enhance the lives of children with special needs
- Empower individuals and communities to become self-sufficient
- Represent the community interests of a current Jobsite Supply employee, vendor or customer
- Support or enhance industry business development
- Support or enhance faith-based education and/or business development
Requests may be made for:
- General fund support
- Event sponsorship*
- Program sponsorship
Requests should only be made online:
- By an official member or officer of a 501c3 nonprofit organization
- By a current employee, customer or vendor of Jobsite Supply
Requests are reviewed monthly by an executive committee of the Jobsite Supply Community Fund. Upon determination of the gift request, a member of the JSCF Executive Committee will contact the applicant. Phone inquiries for JSCF support or determinations are not encouraged.
*Event sponsorship requests should provide detail about benefits associated with sponsorship.
Requests should be made:
- Between January and June for current year General Fund support
- A minimum of 90 days prior to start of events, projects, campaigns or programs
To make a request, please complete the following form:
Top of Page